- Breathable Mesh seat cushion which allows for maximum air flow
- 4-Way Adjustable armrests allowing you to move the armrests up/down, forwards/backwards, and in/out
- Seat Depth Adjustment allows you to move the seat bottom in and out to assist users of different leg heights.
- 4-Way Synchro Tilt Lock allows you to lean the chair backwards and lock it into 4 different places, or leave unlocked for a free floating tilt
- Adjustable Lumbar support which enables you to get the right amount of support for your backside
- Seat Height Adjustment to ensure the chair can adapt to users of different heights as well as tables of different heights!
- Detachable Adjustable Headrest ensures your neck and head are properly supported over periods of long use!
- Peace of Mind with the Oak Hollow Furniture lifetime warranty on components and 5 year warranty on the leather & foam.
Material: Mesh Seat, Mesh Backrest, Mesh Headrest
Series: Aloria Series
Recommended Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 20-22.25"
Seat Height From Floor: 16.9-21.6"
Back Width: 21"
Back Height: 23.5"
Additional Features: Synchro Tilt with Multi-Position Lock, Tilt Tension Control, Seat Slider, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Multifunctional Armrests
We offer a 30-day return policy for our customers on all Oak Hollow Furniture branded products. If you do not like your Oak Hollow Furniture product for any reason within 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund, provided you ship it back in the original box it came in.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with a tracking number. Most shipments go out within 1 business day of purchasing. Expected transit time is 3-5 business days but may be longer during busy periods.
Seat height was perfect with the 'tall' cylinder, but seat depth was lacking. I ended up giving the chair to my 5'6" wife and she loves it. Very high quality build and materials, but if you are exceptionally tall look elsewhere.
For the money, this is a great chair. I’m 6’4” and was looking for a chair that would fit me. The mesh supports and breaths, the chair has good lumbar support, and I like the head rest. We have hard wood floors so I swapped out the casters that came with chair for roller blade casters from Amazon and they work perfect. Shipping was fast and assembly was easy. Assembly tip...use the box as a work bench; it helps to balance as you go. I do highly recommend this chair.
I bought the chair because it has a lot of good reviews for taller users (I'm 6"4). I have to say that I am a little disappointed. The chair is well made, but the headrest does not come up high enough (digs into my neck) and the arm rests do not come up high enough either (do not really support my arms at all). For someone a few inches shorter it might be fine, but not great for person my height. Maybe it's my particular body shape, I'm a bit taller in the torso than average.
Aloria Series Mesh Office Chair with Headrest
I really like this chair, every component felt very durable when I put it together. I like all the adjustable features this chair offers and it feels great to sit on it.
One area it can be improved is to improve the headrest. It would be nice if it could be raised higher for someone that is 6'6 tall. I also like to keep my neck and back pretty straight when I sit. For that the headrest reaches too much forward and cannot be adjusted enough to support a fairly straight posture.