The Aloria Series leather office chair by Oak Hollow Furniture comes fully loaded with several adjustable & ergonomic features, all in a super comfortable chair. It is designed for long hours of use in a workplace or home-office setting. This model of the Aloria Series features a soft and supple leather seat, available in red, gray, or black.
- Genuine Cowhide Leather seat cushion, made with high density molded foam.
- 4-Way Adjustable armrests allowing you to move the armrests up/down, forwards/backwards, and in/out
- Seat Depth Adjustment allows you to move the seat bottom in and out to assist users of different leg heights.
- 4-Way Synchro Tilt Lock allows you to lean the chair backwards and lock it into 4 different places, or leave unlocked for a free floating tilt
- Adjustable Lumbar support which enables you to get the right amount of support for your backside
- Seat Height Adjustment to ensure the chair can adapt to users of different heights as well as tables of different heights!
- Peace of Mind with the Oak Hollow Furniture lifetime warranty on components and 5 year warranty on the leather & foam.
Material: Genuine Leather Seat with Mesh Backrest
Series: Aloria Series
Recommended Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 20-22.25"
Seat Height From Floor: 16.9-21.6"
Back Width: 21"
Back Height: 23.5"
Additional Features: Synchro Tilt with Multi-Position Lock, Tilt Tension Control, Seat Slider, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Multifunctional Armrests, Aluminum Package
We offer a 30-day return policy for our customers on all Oak Hollow Furniture branded products. If you do not like your Oak Hollow Furniture product for any reason within 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund, provided you ship it back in the original box it came in.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with a tracking number. Most shipments go out within 1 business day of purchasing. Expected transit time is 3-5 business days but may be longer during busy periods.
I purchased the Alora office chair 18 months ago and all in all, this is a great chair. I am 6'6" tall, weigh 300 pounds, and the chair fits me well. The headrest, however, is useless. It sits way too far back on the chair and requires contortionist-like skills to even touch it with the back of my head. I had to add a small pillow to the headrest and even with an additional 4" of padding, it's uncomfortable to rest my head on it. I love the functionality of the chair; after 18 months, everything is working like new. If it weren't for the headrest, this would be a 5-star review.
I am 5’ 11 and have a fairly high desk. I had no idea what a difference the right desk could make. This chair was easy for my husband and I to put together and it is so incredibly comfortable. It provides great support and I live the way it can tilt back gently without me feeling like it is tipping too far. Great quality and super comfortable seat. Highly recommend!!
Leather is very comfy. Best chair ive ever had as someone 6'3". Highly recommend.
Despite some (very) minor quirks (e.g., one arm goes further back than the other), this chair is more comfortable than the Aeron it replaced at a fraction of the cost. Easy to assemble, very sturdy, lots of adjustments. Recommended.
I ordered this chair with the tall extension tube (I'm 6'1") and I have to say this is the first time in my working life that I've ever had an office chair that doesn't force me to sit lower, crossing my legs all day and otherwise experiencing pain in my knees and hips after a long day sitting. Now I can sit up straight with my feet flat on the floor. In terms of the chair itself it's very spacious, well made and super comfortable, one of the best office chairs I've ever had the pleasure of sitting in. And unlike other brands it doesn't require breaking into your kids college fund to buy!