The Aloria Series leather office chair by Oak Hollow Furniture comes fully loaded with several adjustable & ergonomic features, all in a super comfortable chair. It is designed for long hours of use in a workplace or home-office setting. This model of the Aloria Series features a soft and supple leather seat, available in red, gray, or black.
- Genuine Cowhide Leather seat cushion, made with high density molded foam.
- 4-Way Adjustable armrests allowing you to move the armrests up/down, forwards/backwards, and in/out
- Seat Depth Adjustment allows you to move the seat bottom in and out to assist users of different leg heights.
- 4-Way Synchro Tilt Lock allows you to lean the chair backwards and lock it into 4 different places, or leave unlocked for a free floating tilt
- Adjustable Lumbar support which enables you to get the right amount of support for your backside
- Seat Height Adjustment to ensure the chair can adapt to users of different heights as well as tables of different heights!
- Peace of Mind with the Oak Hollow Furniture lifetime warranty on components and 5 year warranty on the leather & foam.
Material: Genuine Leather Seat with Mesh Backrest
Series: Aloria Series
Recommended Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 20-22.25"
Seat Height From Floor: 16.9-21.6"
Back Width: 21"
Back Height: 23.5"
Additional Features: Synchro Tilt with Multi-Position Lock, Tilt Tension Control, Seat Slider, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Multifunctional Armrests, Aluminum Package
We offer a 30-day return policy for our customers on all Oak Hollow Furniture branded products. If you do not like your Oak Hollow Furniture product for any reason within 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund, provided you ship it back in the original box it came in.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with a tracking number. Most shipments go out within 1 business day of purchasing. Expected transit time is 3-5 business days but may be longer during busy periods.
My husband owned an aeron chair for 20 years and it was time to replace it. This chair was much less expensive and based on the reviews was better for the extremely tall. I am happy to report he loves it! The seat is much deeper and his legs are better supported. We did not get the headrest based on previous reviews stating it was too low for the very tall. Hopefully it lasts 20 years as well! We are considering a second one for his conference room. He is 6’9” with a 36” inseam and 280lbs.