The Aloria Series leather office chair by Oak Hollow Furniture comes fully loaded with several adjustable & ergonomic features, all in a super comfortable chair. It is designed for long hours of use in a workplace or home-office setting. This model of the Aloria Series features a soft and supple leather seat, available in red, gray, or black.
- Genuine Cowhide Leather seat cushion, made with high density molded foam.
- 4-Way Adjustable armrests allowing you to move the armrests up/down, forwards/backwards, and in/out
- Seat Depth Adjustment allows you to move the seat bottom in and out to assist users of different leg heights.
- 4-Way Synchro Tilt Lock allows you to lean the chair backwards and lock it into 4 different places, or leave unlocked for a free floating tilt
- Adjustable Lumbar support which enables you to get the right amount of support for your backside
- Seat Height Adjustment to ensure the chair can adapt to users of different heights as well as tables of different heights!
- Detachable Adjustable Headrest ensures your neck and head are properly supported over periods of long use!
- Peace of Mind with the Oak Hollow Furniture lifetime warranty on components and 5 year warranty on the leather & foam.
Material: Genuine Leather Seat with Mesh Backrest
Series: Aloria Series
Recommended Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 20-22.25"
Seat Height From Floor: Varies by cylinder choice. Range of 18"-25" available.
Back Width: 21"
Back Height: 23.5"
Additional Features: Synchro Tilt with Multi-Position Lock, Tilt Tension Control, Seat Slider, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Multifunctional Armrests, Aluminum Package
We offer a 30-day return policy for our customers on all Oak Hollow Furniture branded products. If you do not like your Oak Hollow Furniture product for any reason within 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund, provided you ship it back in the original box it came in.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with a tracking number. Most shipments go out within 1 business day of purchasing. Expected transit time is 3-5 business days but may be longer during busy periods.
As it does on many chairs. It is not optimal as this will force your knees touch the bottom surface of the desk when reclined. Unless you get very low, to the point where hands are not positioned correctly.
Pretty heavy chair.
Arm rests do not have sufficient range of adjustment. Had to take them off.
I'm 6'3'' and always find it hard to find the right chair for tall people. I decide to buy this chair after coming across a recommendation from a website. The chair itself is in very good quality. The seat height works pretty well. However, even I adjusted the seat depth to the maximum that it can reach, it is still not long enough for me. I found the seat back and lumbar provide no firm support to my lower back. Start to feel the pain in my lower-back and hip after sitting on it for two days. One reason is the backrest is pretty vertical and the lumbar is pretty far from the mesh. These are some ergonomic elements that this chair can be further improved.
Great chair - easy to assemble. Fantastic for tall people.
This chair was easy to assemble. It’s is versatile and comfortable. I wish there was a way to adjust the height of the headrest; it's too high for me. Love everything else.
I am 6'5 and have been using the chair for almost a month now and it has been pretty good. It is very breathable, comfortable, and EVERYTHING is adjustable which is really nice. The only possible complaints I have is that the headrest is a bit low (even at max height) for someone who is 6'5 and the lumbar support adjustment needs to be readjusted whenever I sit back down. These are pretty minor issues as the headrest is still usable to some degree and the lumbar support is pretty easy to adjust and is a great feature. I would recommend this chair to anyone, just be warned that if you're very tall the headrest might not be very useful. Other than what I mentioned this chair is perfect.