- High Performance Fabric seat cushion, made with high density molded foam.
- 4-Way Adjustable armrests allowing you to move the armrests up/down, forwards/backwards, and in/out
- Seat Depth Adjustment allows you to move the seat bottom in and out to assist users of different leg heights.
- 4-Way Synchro Tilt Lock allows you to lean the chair backwards and lock it into 4 different places, or leave unlocked for a free floating tilt
- Adjustable Lumbar support which enables you to get the right amount of support for your backside
- Seat Height Adjustment to ensure the chair can adapt to users of different heights as well as tables of different heights!
- Peace of Mind with the Oak Hollow Furniture lifetime warranty on components and 5 year warranty on the leather & foam.
Material: High Performance Fabric Seat, Mesh Backrest
Series: Aloria Series
Recommended Weight Limit: 300 Lbs.
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 20-22.25"
Seat Height From Floor: 16.9-21.6"
Back Width: 21"
Back Height: 23.5"
Additional Features: Synchro Tilt with Multi-Position Lock, Tilt Tension Control, Seat Slider, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Multifunctional Armrests
We offer a 30-day return policy for our customers on all Oak Hollow Furniture branded products. If you do not like your Oak Hollow Furniture product for any reason within 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund, provided you ship it back in the original box it came in.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with a tracking number. Most shipments go out within 1 business day of purchasing. Expected transit time is 3-5 business days but may be longer during busy periods.
Needed a tall chair since i am 6-3 and have a taller desk. I got the “tall” post and the fabric chair (which is taller than the mesh version). Everything works great except the tilt back is too stiff to really use. You have to push back too much to hold it in a tilted position so I use it it the “fixed” mode. Too bad, because sometimes it is nice to kick back.